Blai Blai Hostel is a calm and pleasant place where you have a good time. As it is a shared space, please be respectful with other guests and all the facilities.
- Please respect our neighbours, don’t make noise outside the hostel and don’t leave surfboards or any objects in the garden.
- Please be quiet in the rooms after 22:00pm. Respect other’s rest.
- Use the lockers or the bottom drawers to keep your belongings safe. If we keep the rooms tidy, we will all feel more comfortable.
- As we are a familiar hostel, we like our guests to be offered a friendly and personalised service, so we would be happy to recommend our favourite places or to assist you with anything you need.
- Nevertheless, we are unable to offer 24 hour front desk service; we would appreciate if you understand it and respect our check-in and check-out times. Check-in: 2:30pm - 8:00pm / Check-out: 7:00am – 11:00am.
- Once you have done the check-out you can only get in the hostel to pick up your suitcases; you are not allowed to use the toilets, the showers and the kitchen anymore.
- We try to keep the hostel as clean as possible, so please respect housekeeping time: 11.00 am – 1:30 pm.
- In order to avoid any inconvenience to other customers, showers must be used until 10:30 pm.
- It is not allowed to eat and drink alcohol in the rooms.
- It is forbidden to use more beds than those that have been paid, whether for sleeping, lying down or leaving objects.
- It is not allowed to make room or bed changes.
- The stay must be paid at the time of arrival.
- Access to the kitchen is from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- The lights should be off when they are not being used. Help us save energy!
Have a nice stay! And remember that sharing is caring!
call for reservation
we offer you a great experience and a personalized attention