Blai Blai Hostel Zarautz is a quiet place where you have a good time, but we must take into account the fact that it is a shared space and therefore, you must be respectful of the facilities and other people. Have fun and allow others to do it too.
- Please respect our neighbours, do not make noise outside the hostel (they are resting), do not leave surfboards, or any object, in the garden.
- Please be quiet in the rooms after 22:00 at night. Respect the rest.
- Save your belongings in the lockers and lower drawers. If we keep the rooms tidy, we will all be more comfortable.
- As we are a familiar hostel we can offer you a very friendly manner and recommend the corners that we like the most, but nevertheless we are not able to 24-hour reception desk service; we would appreciate if you understand it and therefore respect our check-in: 2:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.and out hours 7:00a.m.- 11:30a.m. In case you arrive outside working hours, please notify us in advance.
- Once you did the check out you can only get in the hostel to pick up your suitcases, your are not allowed to use the toilets and the kitchen any more.
- We try to keep the hostel clean, so please respect cleaning hours (11.30-13.30)
- To avoid any inconvenience to other customers, showers may be used until 10:30 p.m.
- It is not allowed to eat in the rooms.
- It is forbidden to use more beds than those that have been paid, whether for sleeping, lying down or supporting objects.
- It is not allowed to make room or bed changes without our prior consent.
- The stay must be paid full at the time of arrival at the hostel.
- Access to the kitchen is from 7:00 in the morning until 22:00 at night. Remember that our kitchen has a microwave, coffee maker, kettle and fridge. Therefore, meals must be adapted to these appliances.
- The lights should be off when they are not being used. Help us save energy.
call for reservation
we offer you a great experience and a personalized attention